Exclusivity: Exceptional 200 m2 loft with incomparable charm in Bulle!
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
** Exceptional loft with independent studio **
Route de la Pâla 123, 1630 Bulle
Located on the ground floor, this atypical accommodation enjoys excellent light. Renovated in 2019 in the old Arsenal district, this rare pearl was designed with modern, noble and high quality materials.
The Jardins de la Pâla district has the advantage of being easily accessible by the main roads while providing its future inhabitants with a lightness of airy and green living spaces.
This property includes:
- 1 studio of 34m2 with an independent entrance and a bathroom
- 1 large parental suite with shower room
- 1 bathroom with large bathtub and adjoining laundry room
- 1 office area
- 1 large open kitchen with an adjoining pantry
- 1 large open living space of 132m2
- 1 large usable cellar of 50m2 (with wine cellar, parquet floor)
- 2 parking spaces in the underground car park
- 1 terrace of 20m2 with a view of the Moléson
This good allows the realization of a future additional bedroom.
Do not miss this great opportunity and contact us for more information or a visit.
Phone voir coordonnées de contact or voir coordonnées de contact
|View||Clear, Panoramic, Lake, Mountains, Countryside|
|Vente en résidence secondaire|
|Number of bedrooms||2|
|Living surface (m2)||200|
|Type of floor||Garden floor|
|Sale to foreigners||yes|
|Number of rooms||4.5|
|Number of Bathroom||3|
|Terrasse surface (m2)||20|