Lovely Vaudoise house!
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
At the gates of Montreux, in a quiet and popular area of the region, this majestic luxury villa is distinguished by its authentic architecture and large volumes.
Equipped with high quality materials and designed with great taste, the premises will offer you unparalleled living comfort.
Located SOUTH-WEST, the latter will let you enjoy the view of Lake Geneva and the Alps with optimal sunshine.
The house is distributed as follows:
Ground floor :
- Large entrance hall with a Swedish stove
- WC visitors
- Fully equipped kitchen, with a black granite worktop and mirrored interiors
- Large and bright living room opening onto the dining room, both giving direct access to the terrace
- Parental suite with dressing room and private bathroom offering access to the balcony as well as to the terrace / garden.
- 3 beautiful and spacious bedrooms
- Children's room that can be used as an office
- Bathroom with a corner bath and a shower cabin
- Separate WC
- Cozy carnotzet with bar
- Separate WC
- Wine cellar
- PC shelter
- Large games room
- Laundry room
- Storage room
- Large office or bedroom
The exterior of the house is a haven of peace which offers generous spaces and a simply splendid view!
This will not be spoiled because the surrounding plot cannot accommodate new construction.
|View||Clear, Panoramic, Lake, Mountains|
|Number of bedrooms||6|
|Living surface (m2)||280|
|Outside parking spaces||8|
|Number of rooms||9.5|
|Number of Bathroom||2|
|Surface area of land||1’765|