Magnificent duplex offering modernity, comfort and tranquility
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
This superb 5.5 room apartment enjoys a privileged location in a quiet residential environment while being in the center of the charming village of Dully, close to the shores of Lake Geneva and halfway from the dynamic towns of Gland and of Rolle.
Within a small EPP which was born in 2016, in a former horse riding school dating from the 16th century, completely transformed and renovated, it meets demanding criteria of quality, comfort and energy efficiency.
This contemporary 5.5 room duplex with clean lines, quality finishes and high-end materials offers character, generous volumes and beautiful light.
The spaces are distributed over a living area of approx. 200m2 as follows:
On the main level - 1st floor - the day area
- A welcoming entrance hall with plenty of custom storage
- A spacious living room including a fully equipped open kitchen, including Siemens appliances, a dining area and a warm living room. The room is bathed in light thanks to its bay windows which provide access to a pleasant balcony and enjoy the enchanting wooded setting.
- A bedroom with its adjoining bathroom (walk-in shower, toilet, washbasin)
- A guest WC
On the upper level - attic - the sleeping area
- A distribution landing offering a leisure/office area and plenty of storage
- A master suite with dressing room and adjoining bathroom (walk-in shower, WC, double sinks)
- Two pretty bedrooms
- A bathroom (bath, WC, double sinks)
A private cellar and an indoor parking space (extra) complete the services of this magnificent apartment (+ possibility of renting an additional parking space).
Perfectly combining modernity and authentic charm, tranquility and life close to all amenities, this beautiful duplex apartment invites you to enjoy the sweetness of life. To visit without delay!
voir coordonnées de contact
|Living surface (m2)
|Number of rooms