Village house of 6.5 rooms with lots of character, located in the district of Planches old Montreux with all the amenities of the city center a few minutes walk.
Distributed on 4 levels, this property with unique old charm is composed as follows:
ON THE GROUND FLOOR:
- An entrance hall with two doors acting as an airlock.
- A studio with a small kitchen.
- A shower room.
- A laundry area / technical room next to the shower room.
- A magnificent vaulted cellar.
- A cover with access to the outside, which could be converted into a terrace if the future owners wish it.
- A stairwell with a clearance to build a vestibule.
ON THE 1st FLOOR:
- A beautiful dining room with exposed stones.
- A kitchen open to the living room with oven of old style.
- A toilet / sink.
- A large living room with access to a balcony.
- A covered balcony overlooking the west facade of the house.
- A clearance.
ON THE 2ND FLOOR:
- Two large bedrooms.
- A spacious bathroom.
- An office space.
- Light clearance thanks to the large roof window above the stairwell.
- A very nice room, spacious and with lots of character thanks to the fireplace and exposed beams.
- A bathroom en suite for the room.
This property has recently been renovated with care and quality materials; the work done has brought modern comfort while keeping the character of the original house with exposed stonework and woodwork.
This village house does not have a parking space, however it is possible to rent an outdoor place at about 200 meters for CHF 120.- / month; what the current owner does.
This object can be purchased as a primary or secondary residence and also by non-resident foreigners. The surfaces indicated in the file are for information only.