Exceptionally unusual, this fully renovated 19th Century village house combines the charm and character of the antique with the comfort of contemporary life. The building is made of ashlar stones from the period!
Its private garden of 100m2 suspended on the ramparts of the old castle of Gex (destroyed by the Geneva authorities in 1585) is a privilege of great reserve.
The residence is located in a quiet and secluded area, less than 5 minutes from the centre of Gex, 17 minutes from CERN / Meyrin and only 19km from the centre of Geneva.
A must see, a rare opportunity to be grabbed!