Beautiful 18th century building on the edge of the Talent
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
This building built in 1848 by the municipality of Assens included a mill and an adjoining beater, operated separately by two wheels that a canal supplied with water. For the miller to live, a rural area and fields were added, allowing him to raise calves, cows, pigs, etc. and horses for transport. Between 1890 and 1900, the last miller became the owner and transformed the battoir into a sawmill. Shortly before the Second World War, the Moulin burned down and was not rebuilt. The only relics are the old wall along the road, the staircase which gave access to the wheels and the foundations.
In 1975 a new owner refurbished the premises and opened a rotisserie and restaurant.
In 2005, the current owners undertook very major renovations, restoration, roofing, windows, heating, flooring, painting, sanitary facilities, woodwork, premises, cellars and over time a complete exterior restoration of the truly magical site.
|Living surface (m2)||500|
|Outside parking spaces||12|
|Surface area of land||4’371|
|Date of availability||immediately|
|Commercial surface (m2)||250|