Charming village house 251m2 useful with garden
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
Come and visit without delay this charming house built in a 19th century building, completely renovated in 2001.
Dardagny is located on the western borders of the Mandement wine region. Grape cultivation occupies an important place in the village.
The house is made up of 3 levels:
On the ground floor :
- 1 kitchen open to the living room
- A living room with fireplace
- 1 bedrooms
- A bathroom with toilet
- Visitor toilets
- A cave
- Access to the garden
First floor :
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 large Mezzanine
- A large room
- A bathroom / shower with toilet
- Access from the outside with balcony
With the house, you benefit from:
- 2 parking spaces available outside
- A terrace
- A 136m2 garden
The advantages of this house:
- Proximity to schools and transport, quiet environment in the countryside.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information and to arrange a visit.
voir coordonnées de contact
|Living surface (m2)||200|
|Outside parking spaces||yes|
|Number of rooms||7|
|Usable surface (m2)||251|
|Surface area of land||136|