Sumptuous property of 800 m2 habitable
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
360 ° VIRTUAL TOUR ON WWW.TRANSAXIA.CH
15 minutes from Lausanne, in the pretty village of Chexbres, this exceptional property enjoys a unique location in the countryside and enjoys absolute calm. Built in 1680, this old farmhouse has been enlarged over the years and renovated in 2016.
It offers impressive volumes having kept their charm of yesteryear as well as all the comforts of today, with high standing materials and very tasteful finishes.
This bright property of around 800 m2 benefits from beautiful fireplaces as well as a splendid wine cellar dating back over three centuries. Its different rooms with century-old parquet floors and Burgundy stones as well as its exposed beams and stones give this property a unique cachet.
On this beautiful plot of over 4,000 m2 there is also a large building with chicken coop, cellars, several rooms and 4 garages.
The richly wooded garden also benefits from large terraces as well as a magnificent Finnish kota. There is also the possibility of building an infinity pool.
There is the possibility of making 2 apartments in the pre-equipped annex of the farm as well as several other bedrooms in the climbing room. This property can also be sold partially furnished.
The center of Chexbres is less than 2 km away and the motorway can be reached in 3 minutes. It is 10 minutes from Vevey, 15 minutes from Lausanne and 45 minutes from Geneva.
This magnificent property benefits from a unique and peaceful situation at the countryside. This former farm was constructed in 1680 and gradually expanded during the years, with last renovations in 2016.
This charming house with large spaces kept it's original splendor, combined with contemporary high-standard design, and very tasteful finishing.
This property of near 800 living sqm offers great brightness, beautiful and functional fireplaces and a splendid wine cellar of over three centuries. The different rooms with floors made of centenary wood or Pierre de Bourgogne, beams and stone walls give to this home a unique cachet.
On this land of over 4'000 sqm, you will also find a huge structure with a poultry shed, caves, different storages and 4 garages.
The garden is largely and beautifully wooded, has large terraces and even a lovely finnish kota. Building an infinity pool is also achievable.
It is possible to create 2 more apartments in the construction that's attached to the house and some other bedrooms in place of the climbing wall.This property may also be sold with some of the furniture.
The center of the charming village of Chexbres is at only 2 km and the motorway is reachable in 3 minutes. It is located 10 minutes away from Vevey, 15 minutes from Lausanne and 45 minutes from Geneva.
- Large entrance hall
- Large room with custom dressing
- Distribution hall
- Bright and spacious living room
- Dining room with bread oven and large fireplace
- Beautiful kitchen with "La Cornue" gas cooking piano and old stone sinks
- 2 pantries with sink and exterior access
- Reception room with fireplace
- Large games room with fireplace - TV lounge
- Billiard room
- Vaulted wine cellar from 1680
- Shower room - WC
- Lounge bar or fitness room
- Access to terraces / garden
- Attic access with very high ceilings and climbing wall and trampoline, possibility of converting into housing
- 1 bedroom with en-suite bathroom / shower - WC
- 1 bedroom with shower room and WC
- 1 bedroom with shower room and WC
- TV room - games room - library
- Office with terrace / garden access
- Living room adjoining the master bedroom with pretty fireplace
- separate WC
- Sumptuous open master suite with bedroom, wall cabinet, dressing room and large bathroom with bath and walk-in showers
Access from outside
- Laundry room and technical rooms, heating
- Annex that can be transformed into 2 apartments
- Chicken coop
- Various premises - workshop
- Finnish kota and garden fireplace
- 4 garages
- 10 outdoor spaces
- Solar panels
- Robot mower
- Securitas Direct alarm
|Living surface (m2)||800|
|Outside parking spaces||yes|
|Number of rooms||15|
|Surface area of land||5'902|