NEW !!! "Fleurs de Châtel" presents an urban lifestyle in a green setting. Less than 5 minutes walk from the city center of Châtel-Saint-Denis, in a residential area, serene and welcoming, this building in EPP will offer 10 apartments of contemporary style.
The plot itself will house a lot of 3 buildings that will coexist to accommodate a dozen dwellings each. Pro Logement SA is pleased to provide you with the following details of this beautiful promotion:
- Contemporary project with clean lines
- Sis a sunny plot with east-west orientation
- From 2.5 to 4.5 pieces
- From 45 to 99 m2 weighted
- Less than 5 minutes walk from the heart of the village
- Balconies, terraces and gardens
- Parking place for each lot in the common underground parking
- Places for two-wheelers
- Bike room
The spaces are bright and optimally arranged. Variants of interior choices will be proposed to future buyers. Very well made, they are up to date in neutral tones and pleasant.
Each accommodation has an indoor parking space (CHF 30'000.- extra) and a cellar.
Chief town of the district of Veveyse, Châtel-Saint-Denis is a charming town of more than 7,000 inhabitants enjoying all the amenities, in a peaceful environment, less than 20 minutes from Vevey and Bulle.
The project is located 5 minutes walk from the city center. Public transport, shops, schools and entertainment are in close proximity.
- Public transport: SBB station and bus about 500 meters. The commissioning of the new Châtel-St-Denis station is scheduled for November 2019.
- Motorway access A12 at 2km
- Shops: Migros, Coop, Denner, post office, banks, pharmacies, shops
- Schools: tuition in Châtel-St-Denis for Infantile, Primary and Cycle Orientation. Higher education is available in Vevey, Bulle, Montreux, Friborg and Lausanne.
- Entertainment: restaurants, cinema, swimming pool, ice rink, as well as the Paccots ski resort less than 5 minutes away.
- 810 meters above sea level
- The Veveyse River crosses the town to reach Lake Geneva in Vevey
Do not miss this great opportunity and contact us to book your future accommodation!