Semi-detached house built in half-levels, enjoying a quiet location and perfect privacy.
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
Semi-detached house built in half-levels, enjoying a quiet location
and a pleasant garden with 2 beautiful terraces.
Perfectly maintained, it will delight families wishing to settle in the countryside,
while having the advantages of proximity to the city of Yverdon 4 km and Lake.
The nearest shops are in Essertines at 2km. Echallens is 5 km away.
Built in half-levels, the ease to reach the rooms in just a few steps
is a plus for young families always in motion ... its skylight brings character to the whole house ..
Possessing 4 rooms, an interesting potential of enlargement is still in the current galetas
30 m2, connected to the floors by the same staircase.
- Large entrance
- Open kitchen with dining area
- Dining room with skylight
- Living room with pellet stove
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 of 11 m2
- Bathroom with convertible shower
- Large rooms 3 and 4 of 18 m2. With cupboards and storage.
- Galetas about 30 m². 1 or 2 bedroom development potential
and bathroom (water and exhaust pipes pulled).
- Workshop, technical, laundry, cellar.
- Beautifully wooded plot with perfect privacy and a perfect lawn, low walls.
- Large continuous terrace on both sides of the house:
.Terrace South, with manual blind.
East terrace, with wide roof.
Optional: Jacuzzi (2017) and jacuzzi shelter
Car park :
- 2 outdoor places
- 1 place garage if removal of the workshop
Technical: In 2016, installation of 49 m2 of photovoltaic solar panels WITH battery.
Charges 2018: heating, electricity, pellets: TTC 1500.-
To discover the detailed brochure of this property (many photos, description and plans), please fill out the form of the announcement. Then in case of interest to visit, thank you to contact:
Melanie Adam: 078 827 40 89.
|Number of bedrooms||5|
|Living surface (m2)||185|
|Outside parking spaces||2|
|Number of rooms||6.5|
|Number of Bathroom||1|
|Surface area of land||572|