Mixed building full center
Building very well located in the heart of Bussigny, including for the moment: a bank branch, a paramedical office, two apartments of once 2.5p and once 3.5p, deposits, archives and cellar. The attic is not furnished. Five tarmac outdoor parking spaces are part of the object.
It is a mixed-use (commercial-residential) building made up of two distinct parts and distributed over three levels above ground and a basement. The original construction dates from 1906 and the last renovations from 1975.
|Outside parking spaces||5|
|Surface area of land||377|