House of 5 rooms in Valeyres-sous-Montagny / VD
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
This is an old terraced village house, located on a plot of 962 m2, including a 5-room apartment spread over 3 levels as follows:
- Ground floor: Entrance hall with fitted wardrobes, open kitchen with bar, living room with dining area, shower room with double sink, guest WC, access to garage / workshop.
- Floor: Three bedrooms, one with adjoining dressing. A room to finish for bedroom or office, a bathroom with jetted tub and toilet.
- Attic: Large area in the rough with a strong development potential.
- basement: A large cellar and a technical room.
- exteriors: A pretty paved terrace is arranged in the South-West of the house giving access to the garden with a swimming pool done without authorization. An outside parking space is available in front of the garage.
The basic construction dates from 1850. It has been regularly maintained over the years and the last renovations took place from 2005 to 2011. In addition, it would be possible to develop the attic.
The walls of facade are in masonry. The floor separation is in floor with screed. The roof is sloped with flat tiles. Heat production is provided by an Air-Air heat pump with radiator distribution. The floors are tiled or parquet depending on the room. Interior and exterior renovations are expected.
Valeyres-sous-Montagny is a residential community that has preserved its agricultural, wine and craft activities while developing a range of sports facilities. It is located less than
5 minutes from the city of Yverdon-les-Bains and the commercial area "En Chamard" and its motorway access distant about 1 km. The town is served by the regional train Yverdon-Ste-Croix and the bus Travys. The house is located in a quiet area, close to the village center.
Real Estate Agency IVAC SA
|Date of availability||immediately|
|Living surface (m2)||170|
|Number of rooms||5|
|Surface area of land||962|