Modernity and light
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
Beautiful contemporary terraced house built in 2011 spread over 4 levels is ideally located in the peaceful village of Anières bordered by the shores of Lake Geneva. The property enjoys a view of the lake and the Jura.
The plot of 630 m2 with a large stone terrace and a heated pool is a real invitation to relax.
It is distributed as follows:
- entrance hall with guest toilet
- fully equipped semi open kitchen
- veranda dining room with access to the garden
- living room with access to the terrace
- vast step
- a bedroom with shower room, wc, washbasin and balcony
- two communicating rooms by a shower room, wc, washbasin
- a suite with dressing room, bathroom with bath, shower, wc and double washbasin
- terrace with stunning views
- fully finished
- large multipurpose room
- a shower room with wc, washbasin
- laundry room - technical room
The residence is secured by an automatic gate.
A garage for two cars adjoining the villa with automatic door completes this property.
The villa is in perfect state of maintenance and does not require any work. The bus stop at 10 meters is served by the E line which will take you to the city center of Geneva.
|Number of rooms||7|
|Usable surface (m2)||300|
|Surface area of land||630|
|Living surface (m2)||230|