Lovely renovated villa located in a residential environment
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
This beautiful 1930s property which was renovated in 2015 is located in a quiet area in the charming town of Chêne-Bourg.
It offers a comfortable surface of approximately 265 m² on a plot of 1100 m² very nicely planted with trees.
The latter is composed as follows:
In the basement:
- a large cellar
- a boiler room with oil boiler
On the lower ground floor:
- an independent studio with bathroom
- a small room
- a shower room with wc
On the upper ground floor:
- fully equipped open kitchen
- dining room
- guest toilet
- a bedroom with storage and bathroom en suite
- a second bedroom with storage and en-suite bathroom and access to a beautiful south-facing terrace
A large garage for 2 cars and a garden shed of approximately 15 m² complete this property.
|Number of rooms||7|
|Outside parking spaces||yes|
|Living surface (m2)||265|
|Surface area of land||1'100|