Edelweissgarden The Edelweiss Hearts Magnificent semi-detached chalet in the center of the station Tzoumaz
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
luxury detached chalet combining comfort, charm and technology, using quality materials. Construction is planned from spring 2017 with delivery expected in December 2017, the center of the Tzoumaz / Verbier / 4Vallées.
The large modular cottage Edelweiss Hearts two-family of 200 m2, and a common area including a spa and training room, is part of the hamlet of Edelweissgarden in the center of La Tzoumaz 200 meters from restaurants and shops and 500 meters from the cable car Savoleyres on the ski slopes of Verbier / 4Vallées.
Each of the two units with a living area of 200 m2 area includes:
- 1 large living room about 60 m2 with a living room, a dining room and an open kitchen
- Stays can be combined to accommodate a group located in different homes in the hamlet
- Each unit includes 5 bedrooms of 22 m2 with integrated bathroom
- Each room is accessible regardless of residence
- The modular design allows to adapt the configuration depending on the season and needs to house up to 20 people in the chalet
- Ski storage
- 6 bathrooms with shower
- Underfloor heating on both floors.
- Large sun terrace
The chalet is operated in the hamlet of Edelweissgarden as a tourist residence (for rentals for short stays). The exploitation of housing by owners Edelweissgarden (who live in the hamlet) and access to infrastructure (wellness, home bar, training room) is included for owners housing in hamlet
qualified tourist residence. See the concept of Alpine Lodge Edelweissgarden on www.edelweissgarden.ch
|Sale to foreigners||yes|
|Number of bedrooms||5|
|Living surface (m2)||200|
|Garden surface (m2)||600|
|Outside parking spaces||3|
|Surface area of land||1'470|
|Date of availability||immediately|
|Number of rooms||6.5|
|Number of Bathroom||6|
|Usable surface (m2)||220|