Magnificent wine grower's house occupied life
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
Magnificent vineyard house built in 1890 surrounded by vineyards.
Value of the property: 3,400,000.-
You only pay:
Pension: 6,500.- per month
Owner: F 78 years old M 83 years old
Completely renovated in 1991, it has retained its authentic charm.
Total land area: 1781m2. The total living area of the two apartments is approximately 480m2.
119m2 duplex apartment for rent.
361 m2 apartment occupied by sellers.
The building has been renovated respecting geobiological standards using natural materials.
Old beams, handmade terracotta tiles, the wooden wall and a baroque catelle furnace, 2 large fireplaces, 2 wood stoves, wine cellar and carnotzet and an old well in the courtyard all contribute to the charm rustic of this building.
The house is composed as follows:
Lower ground floor, overlooking the courtyard and the garden:
- 1 Garage for two cars
- 1 Cellar
- 1 wine cellar with a terracotta tunnel
- 1 Carnotzet with a fireplace and a wood oven
- 1 summer kitchen with garden access
- 1 shower room wc
The main apartment:
- 1 Entrance hall-library
- 1 kitchen-dining room with a wood stove
- 1 Living room with access to the terrace and the garden
- 1 Living room with an old catelle stove
- 1 guest WC
- 1 Large jaccuzzi bathroom with WC
- 1 bathroom with WC
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 rooms
- 1 Living room
- 1 Shower room with WC
The 119m2 duplex apartment for rent with independent access, it was created in 1991 and is composed as follows:
- 1 Entrance
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 living room with fireplace
- 1 guest WC
- 1 master suite with dressing room and WC bathroom in the bedroom
Several parking spaces in front of the building.
The building is spread over 4 floors:
- Upper floor
|Living surface (m2)||480|
|Outside parking spaces||yes|
|Number of rooms||14|
|Surface area of land||1'781|