Ideal for a performance B&B or to live there.
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
A BERRA IMMOBILIER EXCLUSIVE
Pretty village house of 7.5 rooms of 176 m2 gross living space and 138 m2 of useful areas, regularly maintained with cellar, attics, workshop and parking space.
Located in the heart of the village of La Balmaz in the town of Evionnaz, this former 7.5-room Bed & Breakfast offers tranquility to its residents.
Regularly maintained, this property is composed as follows:
On the 1st floor:
- Entrance hall with reception area
- Beautiful living area with wood stove and giving access to the office
- Large living room with fully equipped kitchen
- Shower room with WC, shower and sink
- 4 individual showers
- 5 fully equipped single rooms
- Magnificent independent vaulted cellars
- Technical room and laundry room
- Galetas with lots of storage space
- Building dating from 1818 and having been renovated in 2000.
- Gross living area: 176 m2
- Useful area: 138 m2
- Total area: 314 m2
- Everything is functional for an immediate resumption of activity like B&B. Numerous housing requests in the region thanks to the adventure labyrinth in particular.
- PVC windows
- Wood and electric heating
- Free municipal parking nearby
- This building can also make the happiness of a large family.
- Available immediately
- 40 minutes from Lausanne, the village of Balmaz is located in the town of Evionnaz at the entrance to Valais.
- A few minutes from St-Maurice and 10 km from Martigny
- Straddling the plain and the mountain, the town of Evionnaz offers forest and high mountain landscapes. In winter, ski lovers benefit from the proximity of tourist facilities at Chablais resorts and the Martyrdom fold.
With us, curiosity is a nice fault! Call us for a visit!
Find all our properties on www.berra-immobilier.ch
|Vente en résidence secondaire|
|Number of bedrooms||5|
|Living surface (m2)||176|
|Outside parking spaces||1|
|Sale to foreigners||yes|
|Number of rooms||7.5|
|Number of Bathroom||5|
|Usable surface (m2)||138|