Charming penthouse duplex near Geneva
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
Located in Ferney-Voltaire, a French city bordering Geneva, this luxurious duplex is located more precisely in the old park of the castle of Voltaire.
The residence is fully fenced and offers a beautiful garden with a large wrought iron gate.
Plot # 27 - Apartment A111
Year of construction: 2009
Number of rooms: 4 (can have 5)
Number of shower rooms: 4
Living space: 198 m2
Surface terraces: 12 m2 (2 terraces of 6 m2 each)
Double garage 44 and 45
Monthly charges: EUR 142
- Solid oak parquet
- Alarm system
- Water softener
- Gas heating, individual boiler (adjustable remotely with a smartphone)
- Fireplace 14 KW (possibility to heat the entire apartment)
- Integrated audio system
- Italian cuisine from Varenna brand, fully equipped (high quality Gaggenau appliances, steam oven, wine cellar and granite island)
- Large common garden (18 co-owners)
- Bus stop at the bottom of the residence
- French private primary school "Saint-Vincent" in front of the residence
"Currently rented at 4'200 EUR / month"
|Number of rooms||7|