Blonay, detached villa with 6 rooms
The following text was translated by Google Translate.
The villa is located a little above the village of Blonay. It has a south-west orientation, the sun is good, it also enjoys the view of the lake from the floor. Built in 1969, it underwent major renovations in 2012.
Located 5 minutes from the village and amenities.
Description: Upper ground floor:
- entry lock
- large hall (tiled floor) wardrobes, wardrobe
- renovated bathroom (wc, washbasin, bath)
- kitchen (tiled floor) full wooden layout, laminate worktop. Many
storage cabinets. Fridge with freezer. Stainless steel sink.
- closed and heated winter garden (tiled floor) large bay window, equipped with a fireplace
corner fireplace. Exit on the outside by a sliding door to the East.
- living room (parquet floor) large bay window, windows and French windows, exit to a large
South side balcony. Balcony tiling, manual awnings.
- a room in the South with also exit to the balcony.
- a room in the West
Lower ground floor:
Clearance, tiled floor, distributing:
- a cellar and the PC shelter
- a south bedroom with wardrobes
- a south-east bedroom with French doors giving access to the terrace / garden
- technical room and laundry room, combined oil boiler
- local tank
- shower room (wc, washbasin and shower)
Galetas access through a hatch in the lobby and a retractable ladder.
Living space: approximately 150m2
Surface of the plot: 756m2 approximately
Annex: 1 individual garage for a car
|Number of rooms||6|
|Surface area of land||756|
|Living surface (m2)||150|